Thursday, December 4, 2008

Be grateful to GOD

"..be grateful to GOD, because every cause happened to you is the best for you..."
A small question deep down in my heart, "How can I grateful if I lost my wife...."
But, on my prayer ... I always said to GOD,

"GOD, I don't know how... but one thing I'm sure of... that everything happened to me ... , to my family...., that was all in your plan..., and I believe every plan of Yours is the best for us....., I just put my faith on You....., thank you Lord.... thank you for Your best plan for us."

In every second of my life, since we fight her cancer, I've learned something.

Don't think that we may plan for our life..... because Lord had planned it all before we'd even born yet. Yes we may plan... but before that, we have to pray to Him and ask whether we have the blessing of it.

Don't think that we strong enough to facing this life .... because Lord love to the one who lean their life to Him.

Don't see money or wealthy as the number one priority in our life... because Lord who gave everything to us.
Worship Him... make Him happy...., and He will make us happy.
Like a father who wants to see their child happy.

Don't ask too much in your life, just ask Him to give what is the best for us....
Because what we think the best for us..., isn't what the Lord think the best for us....
We think that money can make us happy? .... Might be the Lord think that money can ruined our life...., give our faith on Him...., He knows what is the best for us....

A good example comes to me when I deal with my son....
someday he asked me for some snack, I forbid him because I know when he ate it, he will get cough. But he insist to have it...., I let him decide it after I explained what will happen.
He ate it.... and a few hours later... he cough. Then I told him .... "what did I say...."

Well, that will be the same thing like God will treat us... He is our father who know what is the best for us.... but unfortunately, sometime we are not sensitive to what the Lord forbid us.
Mostly, we don't want to hear what He forbid us. Mostly, we were too stuborn to see the difference what is "good" and what is "bad".

0 comments: