Sunday, December 21, 2008

40 days in memory of my wife

On Sunday, 21 November 2008. It was the 40th days since my wife passed away...
I let my son to come with me...to put some flower on her grave.
It wasn't finished yet... i don't know when the management will finish the grave.
but i doesn't matter... the main thing is we knew that she had come to the place of eternally piece,
it is in heaven... with our beloved God... who will always love us.

In the evening, we had a pray in our house... to pray for her.
8 peoples came and pray...
and in my prayer, I got a beautiful verse.. from God himself.
He told me that he knew my feelings for my wife... but He assure me that this was all His plan.
I have nothing to worry about, since He will always be with me...
accompany me in my every path... He will always blessed what I do... in my work and in my life.
my wife was safe and peaceful... with Him.

This is the verse,
(english) James 1 : 12
Blessed (happy, to be envied) is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive [the victor's] crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.

(indonesia) Yakobus 1 : 12
Berbahagialah orang yang bertahan dalam pencobaan, sebab apabila ia sudah tahan uji, ia akan menerima mahkota kehidupan yang dijanjikan Allah kepada barangsiapa yang mengasihi Dia.

This verse made me love Him more than ever, made my faith even stronger...
while my love to my wife is even deeper...
I love you ...my beloved wife... I always will.


0 comments: