Saturday, August 11, 2012

An angel between the stars

Tonight I sit at the porch infront of my house ... just watching the stars ...
It seems so close that my hand can reach them, yet so far .

I see an angel watching at me between two stars that shine so bright . They blinks beautifully, seems they're trying to tell me that the angel wants to say something.

I see the angel slowly moves her hand, touching her long black hairs.

She smiles at me tenderly , makes my lips draw a smile too.

Her brown eyes gazes at me, it seems so ... soft, so full of love. It makes my heart feels peace. It makes the winds sings a song and the crickets plays a romantic instruments.

When she sings, seems like the whole universe stops and listens. It sounds like I never heard before, I just feel ... peace . Is this the song of ... heaven ?

I wish she would come down and sing for me every night. To shed my tears when I'm sad. To make my heart always in tender.

I will sit and wait for you every night.
Because you're my angel.

My angel .

2 comments:

Kid's Island said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kid's Island said...
This comment has been removed by the author.