Saturday, January 19, 2008

Starting a New Year -- 2008


This starting year, I'm really tired... & busy with my new company website, newly built.
Why busy? well... I'm trying to do it myself, that's how I know, how hard and how easy (when I'm finished then), but at least I learned something. Doesn't it meant us to live? learn something !!
Some of my friends had a different idea for what I've done, they tell me how fool I am to do it myself when we can let someone else do it.
In some circumstances, I would say yes. But when we made something and we did it, whatever the result is, we should be proud of ourself, hahaha...

1 comments:

sweetnostalgia said...

We love reading your blogs! They are short, sweet and fun! See ya all this summer! Can't wait to go to Bali together. We are -10F right and and we are freezing!!!!!